martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Facilitator!!

Hello everyone, this week I am the Facilitator so I had to organize my group and this is the result:






I have organized my group in this way because we're changing the roles each week so this week we are these roles. We are changing the roles in order to each week we are a different role and we do not have to repeat every week on the same role. In this way we learn something new every week and we can help us.


This week, we are going to search information about how to make a video with moovly to remember all contents that we have given in the course so we had to remember all contents.
We have worked hard this week and our efforts have been rewarded with a good score that we have received from our classmates.



1 comentario:

  1. We are so happy to be the champions this week with you.
    I think that this week you had worked a lot. Your video was so creative and funny.
    You are a good example of a hard-working group because you surpass yourself each week with each work!
    Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar